2009-07-18

The Best Gardens in Pet Society

holes The gardens are proving to be one of the most interesting features in Pet Society. Not only are there challenges and delights in growing veggies and fruit, but decorating the garden can be a big task. You can, of course, just sprinkle some seeds and wait for stuff to grow, but you’re still stuck with some loose dirt and ugly holes. What can you do to make the garden prettier? Take some cues from these gorgeous gardens in my neighborhood:

The Art Garden
My pet’s friend Dior has a lovely Art Garden filled with pretty objects and colorful eggs left over from Easter. This technique makes your eyes go upward toward the decorations and the green tops of the trees.

diorgarden

The Zen Garden
I love, love this Asian-inspired garden by Chiriru. It’s the perfect setting for meditation or a tea ceremony.

zengarden

The Garden Bedroom
Inspired by my friends’ gardens, I constructed an outdoor retreat for my pet. For naps in the shade, I put a bed between two trees. Ah… paradise. Now, if only Sushi’s boyfriend Wasabi would visit for an afternoon romp.

paradisegarden

No comments:

Post a Comment