2009-07-18

Sushi wins the Pet Society – Playfish Contest

Yippee! I won Playfish’s 100 millionth download contest! The prize is an all-expenses paid trip to any of the cities where Playfish has an office (San Francisco, Beijing, London, or Tromso, Norway).

The funny thing is, I was not supposed to win this. I was like the runner-up in a beauty pageant. (And just for the record, I support gay marriage!) The first winner was someone from Italy, and according to Tom Sarris, Playfish’s Director of Global Communications, the winner could not be reached. This isn’t surprising, because I almost deleted the announcement myself, as it was buried between so much other junk:

The winning announcement from Playfish

The winning announcement from Playfish

Moral of the story: Don’t ignore e-mail from Playfish!

I am bubbling with joy. Thanks so much to Playfish for giving me this opportunity. This totally makes up for all those times when I was hoping for golden poo and only got brown! I was really starting to think I’m not lucky—especially when a few others were getting rainbow poo! My pet Sushi was so excited that he immediately put on his tarty little French dress and kicked it up with his amies. Ooh la la!

Pet Society cancan

No comments:

Post a Comment