2009-07-18

Playfish Cash

I did something today that I’m not very proud of…I got Playfish cash.

Ok, well, I’m not dumb enough to BUY it, but I just did a quick survey and earned 10 Playfish Cash.

The reason why I wanted the dough was because there was a beautiful rock fountain for sale, and I had to have it for my garden.

Want to earn some cash? Here’s how to get to the surveys:

First go to the cash shop, and find the ATM:

Click on the ATM, and browse through the choices until you find a bar that looks like this:

You can earn 10 coins by completing a survey, and 80 if you try or buy a product. I did a survey about auto insurance. Full disclosure: I had to make up most of the answers because I’m only thirteen and don’t even have a driver’s license. Let’s just say it was a creative exercise. I think I’ll do those surveys with my other accounts…Ca-ching! Ca-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment